Wednesday 19 October 2011

USA and the VAT - The Best Wishes from Europe to USA on the Issue of Social Justice!

A slight note to the upcoming U.S. American election next year: out of the EU/European sentiment of still urging USA to adopt the VAT for improving overall conditions for all of their citizens, I think the Republicans need to come up with a credible solution for legislation to counter the classic Democrat cause for exactly this, social justice/welfare programs/a social security net of the economic nature. This should also lie in line with Bush's (successful) Leave No Child Behind Act so I don't see any principal problem with coming up with this kind of solution of legislation. This is as I've said, _out of the EU/European sentiment_ and beyond the urge to VAT solution, I'd rather NOT comment on it further (because I'm not a U.S. American citizen and I have more serious topics, personal and otherwise to deal with for the time being). If the Republicans fail to do this, the consequence should be clear (so please read up on logics in case you fall short)... Cheers!

I'm not sure why I've written this even, but I pay respect to the possible need for this kind of view (in case it is wanted). It's not for me to "take this to the USA". Other people can do this...

This has been posted to the Human Rights Watch just recently and I think, out of them being an American (alright, your preferred version) / an U.S. American organisation that they can handle this kind of consideration very well. If they fail, well, we Europeans are going to RIDICULE you (possibly grotesquely because then you clearly don't know your own good and that is very serious for a 310 mill nation with the world's most powerful army)!!! But, please, tell people you know, and perhaps, every good citizen gets to nudge or shove their favourite politician and connection a good deal too! Good luck to you and happy election (without any of that violence)!

"Grotesquely" is here implied to be in that collegial/student way of university, classically speaking (even though college applies).
Again, this has been written on Facebook by myself.

1 comment:

  1. VAT, dignity! VAT for humanity! (Loosely after the song, T.N.T., on the album T.N.T. by AC/DC!)

    ReplyDelete