Monday 17 October 2011

Formal Notice - Why Men Go With Women - That is, I am as a matter of fact, STRAIGHT!

The original text:

Why men go with women:

1.
From a neurologic point of view where your natural sexual orientation is heterosexual/straight there is a greater exchange of feelings in
man to woman relationships.

2.
Who would change the 'soulmachine' for ...?

By Terje Lea (I haven't seen this as important, but I think it's been written 2004.)

-[To the index page!]

For the sake of orderliness!

The homosexuals demand respect for their sexual orientation and I do the same for my sexual orientation! This should be both clear and good, for all of us!

(Those who fail to understand will have their stupidity doubled, by a blunt blow to the head! Crack or not!)

No comments:

Post a Comment