Friday, 26 August 2011

Contact Information

Contact Information

Contact should be made by this info:
Phone - +47 98817910 (the old one is now gone forever)
Email - [not anymore, the domain, t-lea.net, is set for deletion, it's not hosted in effect anymore. New one is set for coming in by new int. domain by old or not!]
Email - lukasfolsneslea@gmail.com
Email - leonardoolsneslea@facebook.com
Email - te-olsn@online.no

[There are good possibilites for also getting in touch by dropping off a message at LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or PhilosophyNow Forum where I, by two of the places, also go by the username, Aetixintro, that I now like dearly. - Not anymore, except Facebook, possibly.]

Insofar as you bother to make contact, I hope we can make good opportunities together, most certainly profitable in some scope! This information has only socially constructive purposes. Cheers!

Financial Information:
Account no.: 60391428363
IBAN no.: NO6760391428363

(IBAN info: Submit by 15 character marks ... Nordea BIC-address NDEANOKK has to be included.) Information as below:

Bank: Nordea Bank Norge ASA
SWIFT: NDEANOKK
IBAN: NO6760391428363

Paypal info - terjelea@gmail.com

Insufficient physical address as for genuine verification, I live here:
Akershus
Norway, a part of the EEC
Europe

For Norwegians and ALL that is related to Norway, one is required to contact "The Three Kings", one of whom is my father. If you don't know how to get to them, send me an email, please, I'll redirect you! No phone calls are wanted, i.e., you are discouraged to make phone calls to me!!!

You are strongly discouraged from visiting my physical address. I want no strangers, none, at my door!

back< [A page, modified though, from my former websites!]

9 comments:

  1. Duplicate contact information is to be removed shortly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. terjelea@gmail has now (or soon) been removed from the /official/ information that regards contact information to myself (and NO other)! You are now asked to NEVER use this account unless by automatic service (requested by myself) or as a matter of /old/ reference, having this reference from earlier (by confidence)! (Receiving this notification should make you change to this new one, please!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's another thing too (with this new account): I'm not responsible for hazardous use in the historical sense, that is, it may be that other (fx. fixated Norwegians) people have "maimed" this email account before me, some time ago, but let's say from before today, 25.04.2012 CEST (and not Hawaii at 24.04.2012 Hawaii time). This is a formal notice. The times we live in are truly corrupt and decadent and I urge utter care (personal protection-wise) to everybody! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know the routines of GMail and their washing of used email accounts... Please, note! I /only/ know that I got to register this email account a short while ago!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The official document on changing my name is here on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=115126558597597 .

    That "it is hereby witnessed and documented that on the date of 12. May, 2011", that person Terje Lea (common name) went to [name] Leonardo F. Olsnes-Lea, not too easy for illiterates and analphabets.

    "/That probably the whole personality changed too, to Schizophrenic/, the Republicans of USA say because they get corruption money for that..." Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New bank, new Financial Information:
    Account no.: 60391428363
    IBAN no.: NO6760391428363

    (IBAN info: Submit by 15 character marks ... Nordea BIC-address NDEANOKK has to be included. Information as below:
    Bank: Nordea Bank Norge ASA
    SWIFT: NDEANOKK
    IBAN: NO6760391428363

    (plus former to PayPal)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Email-4 has become, "help is God by blind IT-snooping":
    Email - te-olsn@online.no . You can use it additionally, but mail and travels are still difficult here in Norway, in focusing on EU, I haven't been able to see the very closest people in 2 years or so.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The band of emails is collected until "steady state", hopefully in some months time:
    <leonardoolsneslea@facebook.com>.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've changed my name, minor change, recently, to Lukas F. Olsnes-Lea. Hence I've updated my email address above plus the fact that my legal name has changed. There is no longer an option to use any of these names: Leonardo and Terje.

    Email: lukasfolsneslea@gmail.com .

    ReplyDelete