Friday 26 August 2011

About the name of this blog...

This blog started out with the same title on Angelfire.com under BlogT url. Its ever first post has been and is now also on this blog:

My first blog post: blablabla

Various!Posted by Terje Lea 2010-12-30 11:32:25, the time and date on blog.t-lea.net, now deleted.

It was written on Wednesday, 10. August 2005.

It goes: Alas this is the start...

(It's been added only because of the noir. From the original blog: http://www.angelfire.com/realm/t_daemon_lea/blogT/index.blog/1418787/blablabla/. This blog too has been deleted.)

http://blog.t-lea.net/#post2, posted here for back-up reasons and added bandwith.
The only webpage I use for the time being, in addition to this one, is the one on Facebook. Look for my website connected to my profile, please. Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. As this is my first writing on this blog, it goes for my Copyright for this blog and the 4 others that "© Leonardo F. Olsnes-Lea, formerly Terje Lea" concerns my change of name 12.05.2011 (12. May) so that you can correctly note the proper name to choose for the reference of yours! Alright?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've changed my name 12.05.2011. This is the date to control with just in case, but using the name that I have now can't be harmful either in my opinion. Everything is regardless held now under "© Leonardo F. Olsnes-Lea"! Good?

    ReplyDelete
  3. All five blogs are now set to "Moderated", yet all can enter comments to the owner, myself, L. F. Olsnes-Lea! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete