Bubble Gold (now we are two over it): Also known as "WaterGold" or "WaterBubbleGold":
Here is how we (2?) do it:
1. Water is poured onto a plate!
2. (Semi-)fluid gold flows in under the plate, a kind of "ground floor".
3. Pull plate quickly out (protective clothing req.).
4. Gold stiffens /after/ the water has made it's bubbling on it (due to heat) and according then to the physical laws of water to hot metal, gold.
5. /The RESULT/: a special "quant" impression from the water of life to the gold. Remember that the gold can very well be a plate with a name on it!
(And the usual: very impressed?) :-D
Lenny the Layman - also with Layman Points of Views (damn AFTER W. V. O. Quine).
Note: First to Facebook as note and plain note to profile, by Leonardo F. Olsnes-Lea on Wednesday, 19 September 2012 at 16:51 CEST.