Tuesday 9 July 2013

The Mask of Sanity - Walking up the book afterall...

To "Mask of Sanity" as academic program

Over my comment to Chapter 43 of Mask of Sanity, p. 383, 3rd ed., 1955, Hervey Cleckley, regarding "Absence of Delusions" and more by the header, I start with the word "Integrity".
The comment has been, as with other parts of this book, that the psychopath is most certainly no superman and that there are deep flaws to this kind (mentally pathologic) behaviour such as failure to relate properly with other people, in particular the ethical side.
That this furthers a kind of stupid side to their personality if not entirely obvious on the surface, by the immediate meeting.

Finally: I contest the contents of chapter 43 that displays the psychopath as this man/woman of brilliance, but as the book carries many stories, the image is more than shattered/incoherent here and there. That the group that's described is a very varied group.I also hope to make a more "instrumented" approach to diagnostication in the months and years to come, along with the real psychiatrists as I will only provide science, not the 1st line, direct contact, in collecting the material. Thus, the approach to mSomatism as Nobel Prize begins to materialise.
It's worth noting that to diagnose mental illness, one needs either of two: self-report or objective behaviour as symptoms (from police or other).
I can also mention the future need to refine both the psychopath scope and the schizophrenic scope more. Preferably along my own theory of mSomatism and Two-Category-Diagnostication System (Schizophrenia and Depression).


(Don't take this for any good beginning at all. This represents merely a temporary filling of text. Some brainstorming for starting it all.)


----------------


Over my comment to Chapter 43 of Mask of Sanity, p. 383, 3rd ed., 1955, Hervey Cleckley, regarding "Absence of Delusions" and more by the header, I ask Facebook to amend a deletion of this comment because they know I have a name and aptness for this. I start with the word "Integrity" and say that I want my comment back. This writing of mine is no joke and it's intended to pave the way for my (professional) life. I have accomplishment in the World.


Private note: 2013-06-30.



Please, hold your breath for me refinding this comment that I may have placed with the blog first afterall.

I have experienced other times when people have gone for my texts, if not much earlier, then at my apartment in Sandnes, Maud****-"something" as I've been writing on mSomatism, finally ending up with some sociologist of USA. This isn't... And I know who I am of course!
If this enters another researcher's book, then I will be aggravated. I consider stealing. That it, the act of taking other people's work and call it one's own, is a deep dishonour, even pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment