1. Weapons against unemployment: personal security (personal weapon, pistol, and other).
2. Increased security gives greater optimism and lesser corruption because people become less vulnerable.
3. Increased security gives by these two points a further increased initiative (toward industry).
4. That the people should exert pressure to make the Central Bank adjust its parameters to fit a kind of people's interest rate, one that enables moderate aggression toward investment and fighting unemployment.
5. The banks' views on investments and "come on, be part!"-mentality, also a kind of moderate lending aggression (on line with sportly aggression), possibly with a bank-to-bank competetive attitude to generate as much investments per company/corporation as possible.
6. The part that the financial network plays is a particularly active one, also by popularity inventive, possibly too, with extra support or government assurances or, indeed, "investor-insurances" by "private/public investments".
7. That the state-engagement is (pro-)active, that is supports the small profit/no profit enterprises not seen as attractive. That it also considers small losses enterprises.
8. Enterprises are "entertained" even if the work seems needlessly manual and ineffective, merely because it generates "better people tomorrow, also by the workers' kids".
9. Yes, believe it or not, the business arrangements are now more important than ever, reducing the so-called "free competition" significantly. So my recommendation is that a "social" business arrangement by singular, nationally/regionally loyal/patriot businesses and state(s) working together by the business network's organisation, fx. the French and German ones. What I'm talking about: something like Volkswagen to Germans and Renault to the French. However, the arrangements should be held to only certain types of industry. You can't demand people to turn in the small ideas, like those for a type of special store of clothing, to these BIG arrangements. We need to designate the industries to start with and for now these are: insurance, banking, car industry, energy, communications, air industry ... (the rest like these).
10. Increased coursing of the unemployed is surely recommended. Not that it generates so much "aloofness", but rather the fact that firstly sparetime becomes far more interesting. Secondly, job opportunities increase. Thirdly, with a new job, with the new knowledge, they can provide good social effects and generate new insights that may improve the workplace if not the entire company itself. Fourthly, with a new job or not, the new knowledge may have good effects on mood and that the new job can very well arise merely from this new smile with more confidence. (Don't be petty, Labour Services!)
Status now: most of the unemployment is to be blamed on crime, including corruption.
Watch up: As always, leadership is an art. One has to understand the requirements for leadeship, i.e., what it takes to generate high activity industrially, again against zero unemployment (also as greater degree of happiness/satisfaction).
This is written upon news of Euro-zone unemployment of 12,2 %, not acceptable.
To compare, USA: 7,5 %.
Eurostat: http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/statistics_explained/index.php/Unemployment_statistics .
Wikipedia number for USA: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_unemployment_rate .
(I've played a significant part in Norway (outside criminal relations) for fighting unemployment for a number of years before leaving the Norwegian efforts more and more due to corruption/crime/indecent treatment of my person. Most messages going to the Norwegian Banks' Association.)