Alright. (By tech-eyes...) I ooze in on the eyes by Olsnes-Lea now. Nobel Prizes. Anybody? We have:
1. Medicine - mSomatism, psychiatry. Most splendid unifying theory solving several questions in psychiatry as well as establishing psychiatry as science most definitely.
2. Literature - History of USA, the story of US Financial Radicalism and CIA, I guess. The political earthquake after 2000.
3. Literature - the Atheism - Religions debates, after Russell, Camus, and Sartre. Flattening the whole debate dead and setting the World population onto new trends in terms of the human mysteries.
4. Physics - Photon theory and theories more. The Schrödinger's Rat and wave-collapse sent off to psychology, only to mention some.
5. Peace - NATO2 and the Hindenburg-New York-USA Description of New! Envisioning a systematic approach to global security. Also for having made the intellectual foundation for a torture-free World!
6. Economy - Portraying a definite work on the largest economy theory possible, by making or cooperating on the normative economy map of the World.
7. Any f*cking else crazy thing he comes up with...!
Formerly? "Well, well, I don't know!"
New York Technology Hub? Sure!
IQ: 151? Sure too!
Suggestion: I take one in Physics and oversee the rest for the lucky, worthy people to follow!!!
(Don't mess with me, please!)